Adjusting the company to the needs of the market, we have expanded our services with non-invasive cleaning of DPF, FAP and SCR filters. For this purpose, we have created a special technological line, thanks to which we can clean filters from cars, trucks, buses, machines and commercial vehicles. This process guarantees that the filter’s efficiency will be restored to the level of 98% without the need to cut it. The device allows you to measure the level of filter contamination before and after the cleaning cycle and print the results of these tests, which allows you to clearly evaluate the effectiveness of the process. The filter disassembled from the vehicle is subjected to a cleaning process in which chemical agents and a stream of water of appropriate temperature and pressure are used. This removes all PM10 particles, carbon deposits, oil, soot, ash and cerium deposits (in the case of FAP filters). This is a very effective method that does not pose a risk of damage to the filter cartridge (which can happen in cleaning methods based on high temperature).
Disadvantages of removing filters:
- loss of the appropriate exhaust standard(EURO) and vehicle approval,
- louder work of the exhaust system,
- excessive exhaust system smoking,
- increasing the emission of solid particles degrading the environment,
- decrease in the value of the car,
- the risk of receiving a penalty ticket.
- We attach to each filter a printout of the measured pollution level, before and after the service.
ORDER A COURIER
Fill out the address form and we will collect your filter and send you back repaired.